Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Journey Continues

Over the last couple of days I have met with people in my class and  I have received a lot of great feedback. Everyone I have talked to loves the idea about an  OCD film. I talked to them about how to develop the story and they think the girl meeting a guy is a great idea.

 For a class assignment we were assigned to comment and evaluate other students blogs, even people that are not in our class. We were each given three blogs to critique. I loved doing this! Just by looking at other blogs I got so many ideas and even got feedback on my blog. One blog I read posted websites to do the storyboard digitally, so I will be looking into that because I am not a good artist. Another girl did a video blog talking about her experience filming and I felt that brought her blog to life. I was so intrigued and impressed with peoples writing styles and story ideas.

As for my project... this Saturday we are going to start filming! We decided to film at my dad's house since it doesn't have a lot of furniture and the things we have can easily be moved around. Although my vision was to have an all white room, I was not  able to find one, but I am sure my bedroom will work. Lianna and I decided that I will be acting in the film since I have acting experience.

So what's next???

1. Finish the story board
2.,Make a character analyzes
3. Film
4. Edit


Here is what we have so far for the story board...enjoy!










"Storyboard That: The World's Best FREE Online Storyboard Creator."Storyboard That. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Mar. 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment