Saturday, April 2, 2016

Filming!!!

All I can say is what a day...Lianna and I started filming and it went really well. We already had our story board finished so it really helped guide us. Oh and did I mention we found the perfect song! This song is copy right free, so all we have to do is give credit to the website. This music allows us to add the voice overs we want without distracting from the music and will set the mood.

So how did filming go today..? Lianna arrived at my house at 3:30 and we first started by moving all the furniture in my room. It was only us two in the house and the beds where very hard to move since the room is in carpet. At the end we were able to move everything the way we wanted. Also I was really happy because we did not have to use artificial light because there was plenty of natural light in the room. 

As I mentioned before our story board really helped us with knowing what we wanted, but we still faced a lot of problems. One of our main issues from the beginning has been how to transition from a point of view shot to a long shot or mid shot. We tried not doing point of view, but it wasn't what we really wanted. We decided to stick to point of view in the beginning and cut to a long shot. Although we still have not put it together I truly believe it will look good and flow the way we want it to. 

Another conflict we faced was time, time, and time. We actually were not able to finish filming today as we had hoped, so we are planning to meet tomorrow again since we only have 8 days left (currently freaking out inside). We only have a few shots left and we need to find guy actor to be able to film the last scene. I think my friend will be able to act I just need to ask him. We also still need to record the voice overs that will represent the characters thoughts. 

I attached a scene that we filmed today. Although we still have a lot to do, I am so proud of Lianna and I for all we have accomplished. 


This scene will include the music and a voice over. We are thinking of her saying something like, "don't mess up today". I hope you enjoy!


Music: www.bensound.com "Memories | Royalty Free Music." Memories | Royalty Free Music. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Apr. 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment