Saturday, March 26, 2016

Visions and Planning

Spring Break is coming to an end, although I am dreading going back to school I am so happy  to finally be back in class where we will have a set hour to work on the film opening and discuss everything with Lianna. We both have been extremely busy this break and therefor have not met or talked about anything. I know she has been researching a lot and so have I so I am excited to reunite and devote our whole time to make the best film opening we can.
This is what I am imagining, but with less pictures on the wall.



My goal for when we get back is to finish a story board by Friday. By drawing every scene and shot we want it will be so much easier and faster when we actually film. Something that we need to figure out is where we are going to film. In my mind I see a white, very clean room and I know mine is not like that, so I am hoping Lianna's is. Since the scene will take place in the morning we need high key lighting. I know this post is all over the place, but it will serve as a guideline for Monday,


During the weekend I want to try to finish filming so we have time to edit and redo the shots we don't like. Before any of this we need to talk about everything we have found and each of our visions. If we have the same ideas that would be great, if not we will have to find a way to unite both ideas.


After we are done filming I feel the main focus is editing and getting everything the way we want it. I know we need to start working fast because the deadline is approaching faster than we think,



"Interior Design and Decorating." Interior Design and Decorating. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Mar. 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've been reading through your postings and I like that I can see the growth in your project. I like how in the first few posts you were going back and forth between ideas and genres, and that you did some research on all of the genres mentioned. There are also a decent amount of pictures and media, so that I could visualize your ideas a little bit. There are a couple things that I would recommend so that your blog can reach it's full potential!! I would make sure that you spell and grammar check your blogs before you post them. Personally, whenever I've been writing something for a while I can't see any mistakes so maybe have a pal or a parent read through it real quick.
    Also, I think it's good that you've been doing a lot of research, but I feel like your blog posts are too centered around your research. I would love to know more about your thoughts, processes, and problems. For example, you said you wanted to finish filming in one of your posts so does that mean you started filming? Your idea sounds interesting from what I've read, and I assume it will be to other people as well, so I think the blog could be personal if you really talk through the filming process in your posts. Just imagine that when you're writing a post, you're just venting to a friends and talk about a bunch of stuff, write it all!
    Your project sounds really interesting and I hope the rest of your filming goes well! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete