Monday, March 7, 2016

The Beginning...



As the project is introduced I feel excited and nervous. My goal is to utilize as many of the techniques that I have learned throughout the year to create a film opening I am proud of. Although I am excited to get started I can't help but feel nervous. I do not have an idea yet, but I do know I want to do something unique and relatable. I am leaning towards a romantic opening, but I want it to be unexpected and not the typical romance film openings.


My main goal for this week is to come up with an idea with my partner. We have talked about mystery and romance, but we are lacking inspiration.  We know we don't want to film in our community so are leaning towards Lincoln Road in Miami. We also know that our target audience is young adults of all social classes.  Both of us have very high expectations for the final result, but I know we can achieve a great film opening together.


As the blog goes... I want it to clearly express how I am feeling and who I am. I want people to understand exactly what I am doing and the ups and downs of this project.





No comments:

Post a Comment