Friday, March 25, 2016

Music To My Ears

Yesterday I met wit my friend to help her with her film, she needed people to create a crowd at a party and I love acting so I loved it. I feel like I need to start filming as soon as possible so I have enough to edit. Right now we are in Spring Break so it has been hard to meet with Lianna, but I know as soon as we return to school we will work fast. I already have some ideas for shots I want to do, but again I need to talk to my partner.

While I was helping my friend Liz with her video she showed me some songs that are copy right free that I can use. I already started listening to some, but I haven't heard the perfect one yet. I will keep looking for songs even while I am filming until I find the right one.

Here are is one some music I found,,,although it is not exactly what I had in mind I think by fading in and out and changing the volume it could work. If by doing that I still don't feel it is right I know there are many other options.







On another note my other friend is considering me to star in her film so that is very exciting. She is going the more artistic route and I am sure it will turn out great regardless if I am in it or not.

Http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBiKeMZd8Xs-qSJoGFXGt6A. "Kygo Feat. Conrad Firestone Instrumental |Copyright Free|." YouTube. YouTube, 07 Apr. 2015. Web. 26 Mar. 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Catalina. I've enjoyed reading your blog and I find it visually appealing and very informative but i have a few things I want to point out that I think could make you blog more dynamic and overall better. To start with there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes that take occur in several of your posts, this one especially. The only other comment I have is that I think you focus too much on your research on OCD in your posts and not enough on the film making process. Other than that I think you have a great blog and I hope my comment helps you further improve it.

    ReplyDelete