Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Rewind

        I am currently still in the process of editing and putting everything together.I have to film the end again because due to the two minute limit I will not be able to fit everything I wanted. Even though I already filmed I realized I never explained my character in detail. Character analysis are extremely important in further developing a character. Having been in drama for a few years I know that your character must be developed before you can play that role. Having this film be about OCD I knew doing an analysis is something I could not skip, I wanted to accurately portray her and not have it offend anyone.

    Even though I am posting this after filming this is something I had written down. So here is a little bit more about the main character in the film...

Name- Ana Watz


Age-19

Background- Ana has always known there was something unique about her, she always felt a little strange, but never understood why. As she grew older she started becoming more anxious than usual and having breakdowns. Her parents thought it was school so they didn't worry about it. As she grew older Ana's parents continued to see unusual changes in their daughter and took her to a therapist. A few months later, at age 12, she was diagnosed with OCD. She would obsess and have compulsive actions that she could not control. It started with checking everything she did multiple times and increased to the point of not being able to touch things in public areas. Ana is still going to therapy and taking medication.

Occupations- Ana recently finished High School, but is taking a year off of school to work. She is currently in the process of applying for jobs. She also hopes to travel outside North Carolina for the first time.


I know it is not long, but it is enough for me to be able to play this role and make a great film opening!















No comments:

Post a Comment