Sunday, March 12, 2017

Overview of the Week

I am currently in the process of compiling research to then create a whole post about that. In the meantime I wanted to keep you all updated on what has happened...


On Friday my classmates and I were put in to groups to discuss and help each other with our projects. We did this last year too and I felt that last year was way more helpful in helping me develop a story and ideas. I believe this is primarily because of the choice of project. Since my group doesn't know my artist, it is hard for them to pitch ideas about the video and overall look of the campaign. However, I really enjoyed helping others develop their plots and give them my advice.
Image result for gen z


Today Isa and I were suppose to meet with Em to do a small photo shoot in order to gather pictures for her website. However, due to all of our busy schedules we decided to save that for next week and rather plan exactly what shots we want. During our meeting we also discussed ideas for the music video. Em has two songs in mind for the music video, we are trying to figure out which song would be best, since it is her first music video and we want it to reflect who she is and what she has been through.

Image result for millennials


We also narrowed down the target audience to ages 15-30. This includes younger Millennials and older Gen Z. We feel this is the best audience to target since we can easily reach them through the use of social media. Her alternative/pop style and relatable lyrics will for sure draw in a crowd. We are excited to move forward and start designing the website and digipack.





"Millennials: The Tragically Misunderstood Generation." Odyssey. N.p., 11 Apr. 2016. Web. 12 Mar. 2017.

Conner, Lynne, and Vrf Klima Says. "Arts Talk with Generation Z." We the Audience. N.p., 01 Nov. 2015. Web. 12 Mar. 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment