Sunday, April 9, 2017

Smile for the Picture

You might be wondering why I am posting another vlog, right? Well, to be honest I love vlogging and being able to show you guys whats its really like filming and doing a photo shoot.  I think it is so interesting to see the surrounding of a set, most of the time we are so intrigued by a picture that we don't stop and wonder what went into getting that picture and how the set looked. It is not something we usually think about because it really isn't necessary if you your final product turn out right. However, I am fascinated by the idea that a painted wall by  baseball field can become the backdrop to an amazing picture. I want to share our experience while shooting Em and show you around the set...enjoy!



Here are a few of my favorite picture...



















No comments:

Post a Comment