Friday, April 14, 2017

CCR Outline

For this years CCR I have decided that I am going to do a video for my CCR with a voice over to explain everything. I feel this is the best choice because it will allow me to add pictures, videos, and of course the voice over. I am still creating my script, but here is an outline of how the CCR will go...



-Introduction

  • Name/Level
  • Explain decision
  • How I found Em
-A Level Project

  • Differences
  • Growth
  • Short clip with voice over
-Target Audience
  • Explain why Gen Z and Millennials
  • Characteristics
  • Few pictures 
-Website Inspiration/ Case Study
  • Alessia Cara
-Website
  • Various pictures (scrolling through home)
  • Show all tabs
  • Explain each choice
  • Used Weebly 
-Social Media
  • Go directly from website
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat
  • Twitter
-Digipak
  • Picture of inspiration
  • Picture of each panel 
  • Used Canva
  • Progress pictures
-Music Video 
  • Video of inspiration
  • Used Filmora
  • Short clip
-Business Card
  • extra
  • explain why and how it is still relevant
-Overall Reflection
  • Struggles
  • Lessons learned 


This is just a very rough draft of what I want to make sure is included, but there will definitely be more things I will add.






No comments:

Post a Comment