Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Digipak Cover


Last time I talked about the digipak and the layout information I forgot to mention that Em's friends Michelle is designing her cover. She has been working on it for a while and she just started adding color to it! We are hopping it gets finished by Friday so we can put the whole digipak together. Michelle has spend countless hours working on the cover and getting it exactly how Em wants it. I am so grateful for all the people that have helped us with this project by contributing their skills and talents to help Em and us.

Here are progress pictures of the cover, but you will have to wait to see the final product soon.






























































Also my friend Ines is doing a magazine for her A level Media Studies project and she is doing her two page spread on Em! This is great exposure for Em and is a great opportunity for others to get to know her.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

This week Isa and I finished filming and also finished out photo shoot...vlogs coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment